At Project Wildness we are always looking for new ways to promote our mission - Good Inspires Good. Starting this week we will be challenging our followers to carry out various random acts of kindness. Each week we will post a new challenge and we want you to join in on the fun. For example, we might say, "This week, buy a stranger a meal." Your job is to go out into this big beautiful world and do just that! Follow the directions below, and most of all, have fun!
The Challenge - Week 1
- Follow Project Wildness on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and watch for our weekly challenge post.
- Once we post our challenge for the week, you have 7 days to seek out a situation where you can fulfill the challenge.
- Be sure to document the event. You can take notes, take a photo, or video the event.
- Submit your story to Team Wildness by clicking the Submit Story button on our homepage or the Submit button in each challenge description.
- After reviewing the weekly submissions, we will pick some to feature on our website. If your submission is picked, we will contact you via your provided email address for more information and potential photos or media of the event.
For our first week we want to keep it simple. In the next 7 days we want you to take time to talk to a stranger. Ask them how they are doing and stick around to actually find out. It becomes very easy to glue our faces to our phones and avoid the outside world. This week, take the time to connect with another human - if only for a minute.
Be safe, have fun, and remember - Good Inspires Good!